Friday, July 24, 2015

Busy Week

This week was crazy busy, and I don't even remember half of what was going on! I did attempt a little late night cutting and piecing. I broke into my jelly roll that I mentioned here.
Cutting at night, went OK!



Piecing... not so good. Seam ripper to the rescue.

When my piecing starts looking like this, it's time to call it quits. I did get a few blocks in. I was too lazy to drag out the design wall, so they're laid out on the guest bed.


A lot of gardening went on this week, and not the fun kind. We've had some rainy days, and the weeds have been crazy. Don't worry, I won't show you my ugly weeds. Which all seem to have thorns or stickers, by the way.  But here is a happy picture, of my scarlet runner beans. They really got hammered by hail early this summer, and looked pretty shabby. But now they've started to outgrow their supports, reaching for the sky. 


Best, 
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ClotheslineCottons! I adore reading your comments, they absolutely brighten my day!