Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Color Fix

Mostly pics.

Canyon, and an intact roll of Good Fortune sitting with them.
  I needed some color, so I ventured into the LQS (not the smelly one!) and cruised over to the jelly roll display. I chose "Canyon" by Kate Spain for Moda. It was the last they had in stock. I've been saving a jelly roll of "Good Fortune" by Kate Spain for quite a while now, pondering just what the right project was for it.

Coral perfection.
 Well I think I've got a project in mind, but for now, I'll just enjoy their prettiness.  


I really do enjoy seeing all the colors laid out. And it covers the stains on my ironing board cover.


Best,

Heather









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ClotheslineCottons! I adore reading your comments, they absolutely brighten my day!